Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Eir Bill

Options
  • 17-11-2017 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

I recently got my eir bill for the rental period 1st November to 30th November.  My bill is normally around 46 euro per month.  For this latest bill, my bill has suddenly increased to 85 euro!  I only have landline and broadband and there are no phonecalls at all on the bill, just broadband charges stating "eir Complete Broadband & Phone @ 89.00 per month"  Where did this package come from?  I never ordered any changes and I am out of contract also.  How can a broadband bill with no phone calls whatsoever and no new packages ordered change from 46 euro last month to 85 euro this month.  My account number is <snip>.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

I recently got my eir bill for the rental period 1st November to 30th November.  My bill is normally around 46 euro per month.  For this latest bill, my bill has suddenly increased to 85 euro!  I only have landline and broadband and there are no phonecalls at all on the bill, just broadband charges stating "eir Complete Broadband & Phone @ 89.00 per month"  Where did this package come from?  I never ordered any changes and I am out of contract also.  How can a broadband bill with no phone calls whatsoever and no new packages ordered change from 46 euro last month to 85 euro this month.  My account number is <snip>.
    Hi Jamesfoley3.

Thanks for getting in touch with us. If you PM me your account number I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

I recently got my eir bill for the rental period 1st November to 30th November.  My bill is normally around 46 euro per month.  For this latest bill, my bill has suddenly increased to 85 euro!  I only have landline and broadband and there are no phonecalls at all on the bill, just broadband charges stating "eir Complete Broadband & Phone @ 89.00 per month"  Where did this package come from?  I never ordered any changes and I am out of contract also.  How can a broadband bill with no phone calls whatsoever and no new packages ordered change from 46 euro last month to 85 euro this month.  My account number is 10158406.
    Hi jamesfoley3, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I've contacted our agents in the background of boards to remove your account details as they are public. 

I've looked into this for you and your bundle promotion has been removed in error. The customer care team will need to re-add this for you and credit this bill. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey  

Advertisement