Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has FTTH just gone belly up in ENNIS?

Options
  • 17-11-2017 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭

Just about to do a bit of work and ... eir FTTH has stopped working did a router reboot but nothing. First time since november 2015!! 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Went belly up in Wexford too but back now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭swoofer

same here, back on but I ended up switching routers and it came on, must have been a coincidence, back to old router and all good.  Very strange as it has been so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

swoofer wrote: »
    same here, back on but I ended up switching routers and it came on, must have been a coincidence, back to old router and all good.  Very strange as it has been so good.
    Hi swoofer, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm glad to hear your service is back working again. If you have any further issues the support team on 1890 260 260 will be able to assist you with this. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement