Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niall Colgan hairdresser

• 18-11-2017 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Have been trying to let my hair grow for the past few months, but it's driving me crazy. I don't think it's going to work so I'm debating getting it cut again. It's a mess at the moment. It was short, but now it's so many different lengths due to layers etc, but essentially it's still 'short' hair. It just looks terrible and there's absolutely nothing I can do with it.

Anyway, I'm debating going to Niall Colgan, but am wondering is he actually a good hairdresser or is he all just hype? At €80+ I'd like to know what he's actually like before handing over that amount of money.

Also, if anyone can recommend anyone else who they really find good, I'd appreciate that. Willing to travel within the city/county.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I've never got a cut with Niall but I know a lot of my friends really rate him. I just couldn't fathom paying €80 for a hair cut:eek: A lot of people also recommend Cyril in Marbles on Cruises St for a cut.

I go to Headmasters on Roches Street and am always very happy with my cut from them.

Advertisement