Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 Transfer Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Think I'll bank

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Jones to Smalling worth a - 4.
    Smalling has played the full 90 in the last 6 consecutive league games.

Not as keen on the auld Bps as Jonesy but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Sane + Mbemba

Or

Pogba + Jones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Jones to Smalling worth a - 4.
    Smalling has played the full 90 in the last 6 consecutive league games.

Not as keen on the auld Bps as Jonesy but still.

No...even if he gets a CS you still come out even...assuming Jones doesnt play, whcih I am doubting Jose on. Waste of a transfer IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Current team:

DDG, Elliott
    Jones, Davies, Naughton, Ward, Duffy
    Salah, Silva, Ritchie, Brady, RLC
    Kane, Aguero, Vardy

Thinking of Ritchie and Aguero to Sane and Wilson for a -4. This will also leave me the cash to do Vardy to Morata for GW14.

Good move? Bad move? Or do I need to sort the defence first?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Benimar wrote: »
    Current team:

DDG, Elliott
    Jones, Davies, Naughton, Ward, Duffy
    Salah, Silva, Ritchie, Brady, RLC
    Kane, Aguero, Vardy

Thinking of Ritchie and Aguero to Sane and Wilson for a -4. This will also leave me the cash to do Vardy to Morata for GW14.

Good move? Bad move? Or do I need to sort the defence first?

Good moves city strikers just aren't worth the hassle. If bavies plays the weekend which I think he will your probably looking like another -4 during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I can't remember being this confused for quite a while.

Gomes Elliot
    Alonso Maguire Naughton Gomez Rosenior
    Salah Silva Richarlison Choupo Carroll
    Kane Aguero Vardy

1 FT and 0.1 in the bank.

I need to sort myself for the Christmas period, and I'm nowhere near there IMO.

I probably need Gomez out as I've only 3 guaranteed starters for the period.
    I need San
    I need either Morata or Hazard, and I should also probably take Kun out. They've a decent run for the next couple of games though, so it's tough to pull the trigger to get him out.

Choices:
    A. Leave things as is, play Alonso, Maguire and Naughton this week, and hope the Silva matches Sane, and that Kun plays. Chelsea have a tough fixture this week, so could just wait for them.

B. Silva and Aguero ----> Morata and Sanor -4

C. Add in Naughton ----> Burnley defender for -8 (just to get my squad closer to where I want it to be)

D. Carroll, Aguero and Maguire ----> Hazard, Abraham (assuming he's fit) and Tarkowski for -8

I'm also open to a variation of the above.

Alonso out would also free up funds, but Chelsea's fixtures look too good for cleanies.

It's a nightmare!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Good moves city strikers just aren't worth the hassle. If bavies plays the weekend which I think he will your probably looking like another -4 during the week.

Yeah, I reckon I will need the -4 midweek, but I also reckon Davies plays at the weekend so going to hold him for now. Anyway, its never a good idea to fully trust Jose when it comes to injuries :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Close to dumping Aguero myself. Would be sick if he starts and does well though. But if he doesn't start then same dilemma next week.

Have exact amount to do Aguero and T.Carroll to Morata and Sane for a -4. Very tempted though it leaves me with Niasse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

SlickRic wrote: »
    I can't remember being this confused for quite a while.

Gomes Elliot
    Alonso Maguire Naughton Gomez Rosenior
    Salah Silva Richarlison Choupo Carroll
    Kane Aguero Vardy

1 FT and 0.1 in the bank.

I need to sort myself for the Christmas period, and I'm nowhere near there IMO.

I probably need Gomez out as I've only 3 guaranteed starters for the period.
    I need San
    I need either Morata or Hazard, and I should also probably take Kun out. They've a decent run for the next couple of games though, so it's tough to pull the trigger to get him out.

Choices:
    A. Leave things as is, play Alonso, Maguire and Naughton this week, and hope the Silva matches Sane, and that Kun plays. Chelsea have a tough fixture this week, so could just wait for them.

B. Silva and Aguero ----> Morata and Sanor -4

C. Add in Naughton ----> Burnley defender for -8 (just to get my squad closer to where I want it to be)

D. Carroll, Aguero and Maguire ----> Hazard, Abraham (assuming he's fit) and Tarkowski for -8

I'm also open to a variation of the above.

Alonso out would also free up funds, but Chelsea's fixtures look too good for cleanies.

It's a nightmare!

For a starter I would probably make the move form Aguero to Morata for this week if I were you as Aguero will likely get 30 mins absolute max and may not play at all.

Morata is on form and could see him getting points against Pool, and then at least you have him in for next week even if he blanks.

Agree that Silva to Sane is wise for your next move which you will be able to do next week with the funds spare. Not sure if it's worth the -4 to do it right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

WILDCARD ACTIVATED

courtois/ Elliot

Yedlin, Simpson, kiko, lowton, tarkowski

Pogba , sane, tpt, surman, salah

Kane , lukaku , firmino

Plan to play 3 4 3 most weeks.

Defenders all play 90mins each week albeit for poor teams.

WILDCARD ACTIVATED

courtois/ Elliot

Kane , lukaku , firmino

If you're looking for input, I would say that this lacks Morata or Hazard (or both) given their recent form and upcoming fixtures.

Also think Richarlison is a must-have and likely season keeper at his price and he would be one of the first names on any WC team I was making.

I think you could probably do Pogba and Firmino out for Richarlison and Morata (could be wrong though, haven't checked exact prices!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Cheers for the feedback. I've had reicharlison all season. Love him.

Basically I downgraded bellerin to upgrade rich to pogba.

Cheers for the feedback. I've had reicharlison all season. Love him.

Basically I downgraded bellerin to upgrade rich to pogba.

Yeah personally I think he will continue to perform, Watford are an attacking team with a great manager and he's playing up top. He looks a real talent too. When you think of the sitters he missed against Chelsea and the Cleverley penalty miss he could have an even higher tally. You might argue the misses show he's not a top player but the fact he's in those positions counts for a lot and he'll score them more often than not.

The game is one of opinions anyway, so there's no way of knowing who will be right, but I would definitely go for Richy over Pogs at their prices. You also have United cover with Lukaku.

You could also consider Lukaku out for Morata and upgrade a defender or midfielder if you want to stick with Pogs, 2 United non-defenders is overkill imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

WILDCARD ACTIVATED

courtois/ Elliot

Kane , lukaku , firmino

Definitely need some Chelsea in there. Don't forget Pool and United still have to qualify for CL so there'll be rotation. I'd downgrade Firmino to Wilson and use that money to get Richarlison in there. TPT isn't guaranteed his place anymore either, RLC is a better option. Lukaku to Morata would give you an extra million to invest in defence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Should i off load ageuro for morata....or ageuro and stephens for hazard and wilson...that would be a -8.... n giv murray kane n wilson upfront, which aint ideal!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Will be making 1 transfer this week. TPT out for Zaha, Gros or Choupo-Moting...

Was initially set on Zaha based on his fixtures but make a final decision tomorrow evening. If Gros wasn't facing United it would be an even tougher call! Will likely stick with my initial decision and go with Zaha, tasty fixtures and Palace will be fighting for every point

Despite making 3 defensive transfers as part of my -16 hit last week, I'm left with only Daniels my only defender having a good fixture. Jones and Mbemba are both out, leaving me with Mee (Arsenal H) and Hegazi (confirmed donkey)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

PVA wrote: »
    Will be making 1 transfer this week. TPT out for Zaha, Gros or Choupo-Moting...

Was initially set on Zaha based on his fixtures but make a final decision tomorrow evening. If Gros wasn't facing United it would be an even tougher call! Will likely stick with my initial decision and go with Zaha, tasty fixtures and Palace will be fighting for every point

Despite making 3 defensive transfers as part of my -16 hit last week, I'm left with only Daniels my only defender having a good fixture. Jones and Mbemba are both out, leaving me with Mee (Arsenal H) and Hegazi (confirmed donkey)

Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Have decided my long term front 8 will consist of Kane-Morata-Niasse.

Zaha-Richarlison..

Now which 3 of these 4 guys?

Hazard. Salah. Pogba. Sane?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Have decided my long term front 8 will consist of Kane-Morata-Niasse.

Zaha-Richarlison..

Now which 3 of these 4 guys?

Hazard. Salah. Pogba. Sane?

Pogba is a distant 4th there

• Advertisement

PVA wrote: »
    Pogba is a distant 4th there

I'm coming to this conclusion myself tbh
    But I don't think I'll be holding lukaku either
    That's fine short term but I may yet go to pogba after city game

I am beginning to look at demeri gray as my 5th mid now which would allow hazard if I wanted
    Also looking at either a Chelsea defender for bavies or perhaps courtouis

And Alli hitting form this weekend would change things again !!!!!
    They also have a good run at a time when everyone is abadoning them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Aguero to Lukaku done.

Reluctantly getting rid of Kun but he can't be trusted.

Lukaku ALWAYS scores in streaks, and now that he's got one I think it's time to get him back in, especially with PogBack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Already have Sane. Should I keep Dilva as well or chance Pogba? I don't have Lukaku.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Already have Sane. Should I keep Dilva as well or chance Pogba? I don't have Lukaku.

Get Pogba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Was all set to do Carroll to Pogba but having second thoughts now. Maybe go for Zaha instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Who would you start : Mee or Ward (vs Arsenal this weekend)

Or start both and drop Moreno ( Chelsea) but pretty risky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Have Eriksen, thinking of getting Sane or Pogba for him.

It's silly to ditch him before managerless West Brom tho isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Shedite27 wrote: »

Eriksen is class and almost never gets rested. Just leave him in your squad and you'll be rewarded

Shedite27 wrote: »

A lot of the teams who gained ground on me did so without any spurs players and the likes of grobb and choupo Double ups
    I'm banking in my faith in spurs paying off this weekend
    If it doesn't I'm in big big trouble as they take up a fair chunk of my budget !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fourinarow

Any Black Friday deals on KDB??

Advertisement