Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aquajogging

• 18-11-2017 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Wanted to try this out in my local pool where they have classes. Just wondering if anyone has done it and can tell me what level of swimming ability you would need if any? Basically I'm a weak swimmer who rarely ventures into the deep end. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

68508224 wrote: »
    Wanted to try this out in my local pool where they have classes. Just wondering if anyone has done it and can tell me what level of swimming ability you would need if any? Basically I'm a weak swimmer who rarely ventures into the deep end. Any help appreciated.

Why not call and ask

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭68508224

I did, got an ambiguous answer so came on here to get the opinion of people who might know. Thanks for taking the time to respond

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,675 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I've seen it advertised for classes in places where it was basically aqua aerobics. Another place said not for non-swimmers so was at the opposite end of the scale. I'd look to drop in and ask someone involved

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭68508224

I've seen it advertised for classes in places where it was basically aqua aerobics. Another place said not for non-swimmers so was at the opposite end of the scale. I'd look to drop in and ask someone involved

Seems to vary quite a bit so. As you said probably best to speak to them in person. Thanks Alf Veedersane :)

Advertisement