Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access account online

Options
  • 18-11-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi Eir,
    Since joining meteor months ago I have never been able to see my account online, never got around to sorting it but last bill seemed excessive and I would like to see charges. But can't find paperwork from when I switched. If I give you my number can you look up my account? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

razzler wrote: »
    Hi Eir,
    Since joining meteor months ago I have never been able to see my account online, never got around to sorting it but last bill seemed excessive and I would like to see charges. But can't find paperwork from when I switched. If I give you my number can you look up my account?  Thanks.
    Hi razzler, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN and name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement