Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartthings plugs connecting other zigbee and wifi products

Options
  • 18-11-2017 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi

i am having difficulty in connecting a number of devices to my smartthings hub.Namely the following smart sockets

*smart wifi socket SWA1
    * Greenwave NS210
    * TK13 home T268E

can anyone assist ? id really appreciate it as most instructions do not start from the start. cheers Colin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Did you search the Smartthings community for each item? Just because it uses zigbee doesn't mean it will integrate directly to the hub.

There are many fixes and fluting around with Smartthings, but it's still zwave and zigbee on the one hub.

For example the philips hue hub is still needed even though they use zigbee too.

You might know all this already, apologies if the answer is too simplistic

Anyway I find my Smartthings detailed questions are answered very well on their community.

Hopefully no firmware flashing etc is needed.

Advertisement