Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to use MyEir.

Options
  • 18-11-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

I recently had an alarm installed in my house and the company provided an Eir prepay SIM card with it. I registered on MyEir in order to top it up and received the confirmation mail back.
    When I try to log in the system appears to have never heard of me before. I get a message saying 
    An error occurred...
    Unfortunately we couldn't confirm your profile. Please try again.
    And
    Unknown email address
    We don't recognise the email you entered. Please check and try again.
    I have tried to use your chat services but the don't seem to work and when I try to call 1890 260 260 I get  a message saying that a phone number is required. When I enter the phone number for the SIM card I get another message saying that it's not a valid number.
    Can somebody please contact my by PM?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Stiletto72 wrote: »
    I recently had an alarm installed in my house and the company provided an Eir prepay SIM card with it. I registered on MyEir in order to top it up and received the confirmation mail back.
    When I try to log in the system appears to have never heard of me before. I get a message saying 
    An error occurred...
    Unfortunately we couldn't confirm your profile. Please try again.
    And
    Unknown email address
    We don't recognise the email you entered. Please check and try again.
    I have tried to use your chat services but the don't seem to work and when I try to call 1890 260 260 I get  a message saying that a phone number is required. When I enter the phone number for the SIM card I get another message saying that it's not a valid number.
    Can somebody please contact my by PM?
    Hi Stiletto72, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having. Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement