Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Named driver confusion

Options
  • 18-11-2017 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi so my husband was in a crash in his own car and is claiming off his own insurance. His fault. He is a named driver on my policy. Do I need to call my company and let them know and will this effect my NCB or policy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Lunalu wrote: »
    Hi so my husband was in a crash in his own car and is claiming off his own insurance. His fault. He is a named driver on my policy. Do I need to call my company and let them know and will this effect my NCB or policy!

I would leave it to next renewal then let them know then, it shouldn't effect your NCB because your not claiming on your insurance, your premium next time might go up a bit as added named driver has made one claim in last 5yrs even if it was on his own insurance.

Advertisement