Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zwifters, ANT+, east coast meath /drogheda

Options
  • 18-11-2017 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Might be a long shot but I'm looking for a bit of help from someone using Zwift, ANT+ in around balbriggan, duleek to drogheda. Just for handiness sake as i'm in Bettystown.

Basically i'm looking to try my ANT+ dongle on someone else set-up and if there kind enough try their ANT+ dongle on mine ( i know it's a pun fest :-) )

It's long story I'll spare the details but smart trainer not working the last 4 weeks and i've been troubleshooting with Zwift and Elite, to me it's narrowing to trainer itself but i just want to do the above test to rule it out ANT+ and push Elite. They have been responded it's just too slow for my liking.

If you can help maybe PM me and try and set-up something.

Thanks
    Paddy

Advertisement