Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helpdesk? 123

Options
  • 18-11-2017 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭

This should be in helpdesk, but it appears not to exist according to search - ask I'm getting are threads.

Anyway: how do I Edit a post in the new site format? The pencil icon does nothing.

Also: how do i get back to the old site layout on mobile? This new one is doing me head in.

Thanks!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

On the default m.boards.ie there's an edit button on the bottom left corner.

There's also the full version button on the very bottom of the screen to get back to the full site.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Princess Consuela Bananahammock,

When you click the pencil, is it just unresponsive? Could you tell me what browser and OS you're using? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

As Spear says, you can get to the Legacy site on mobile by clicking on Full Site in the footer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement