Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to upgrade Gaming PC- help/advice appreciated!

Options
  • 18-11-2017 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭

So last called in here about 4 years ago and got great help in building my current PC. Hoping to be able to salvage/re-use some of what i have already. Also hoping to pick up a half decent monitor during the black Friday sales so advice on that front would be appreciated.

1. What is your budget? 800ish

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Looking to play modern games at a fairly decent FPS and graphics quality (Arma 3, PUBG, GTA V ETC) Current PC doesn't have SSD or WIFI card so would like those included if possible

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Keyboard / Mouse / bit fenixCase/ i5-3570K / AMD Radeon HD 7800 / 8GB RAM STICK please feel free to tell me what i should replace

5. Do you need a monitor? Yes looking at getting one during the black friday sales but it would be seperate to the 800 euro budget

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? No

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? If it was relatively easy to follow.

8. How can you pay? PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, cash etc..

9. When are you purchasing? Plan to build relatively soon if possible.

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Put together the last one by myself so should be ok on that front

Cheers
    PapaL

Comments

Advertisement