Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulb help??

Options
  • 18-11-2017 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Can I grow iris inside in small pots? The iris is called 'blue note' it's a dwarf iris growing to a max height of 5/6 inches. Can I grow it inside Even grow it as an indoor plant? How many bulbs per pot? Pot size etc. I only got one bag of them and I have loads of dogs who either knock over pots in my garden or else step on everything breaking the surface to try grow 😂 Also if I'm starting daffs in small growing pots has anyone got any recommendations for this? Once again I need to start the bulbs and then plant them out as the dogs will destroy them. 😫 I also would like some advise on allium purple sensation? Can I grow these in deep rose pots and put one large bulb per pot with some offsets? Any help/advise on growing media won't go to waste either. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Advertisement