Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching NHL in Ireland?

• 19-11-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

I want to get back into watching the NHL. Where though?
    NHL.tv or is that restricted so I can only get it through eir? What are you guy's using to see the NHL?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I want to get back into watching the NHL. Where though?
    NHL.tv or is that restricted so I can only get it through eir? What are you guy's using to see the NHL?

Ik this is 9 months old but I use eir sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I've subscribed to NHL Game Center the past couple of years. It's alright although games being shown on Eir (Premier Sports) are blacked out. It's supposed to be only live games but the odd time, a game that is due to be shown on delay gets blacked out as well (whether intentional or in error I don't know).

There aren't as many afternoon games (US time) as there is in MLB so I got most use watching the quick 8 minute highlights of a couple of night games before I headed off to work. I probably won't subscribe this season though as I don't watch enough to justify the cost and I've got my broadband with Eir now so have their sports package now too.

Advertisement