Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Docusign won't open.

Options
  • 19-11-2017 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I got a text from Boi saying that my loan was conditionally approved.
    The text also contained a password.
    When I entered the password it just took me to the boi 365 homepage and nothing else happened.
    I've rang the 1890 number a few times the last being Friday where they said they would send me the text with the password and a new e mail with the documents on Saturday.
    I've still not received them and its costing me a fortune to keep ringing.
    Can you help me please?

Thanks.
    Leon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Leo 85 wrote: »
    Hi I got a text from Boi saying that my loan was conditionally approved.
    The text also contained a password.
    When I entered the password it just took me to the boi 365 homepage and nothing else happened.
    I've rang the 1890 number a few times the last being Friday where they said they would send me the text with the password and a new e mail with the documents on Saturday.
    I've still not received them and its costing me a fortune to keep ringing.
    Can you help me please?

Thanks.
    Leon.
    Hi Leo85, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to Boards.ie 

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulties with Docusign.  Please click the link in my signature to send me a PM with your full name, email address and a contact phone number so that I can follow up on this here for you.

Thanks, Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Leo 85

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulties with Docusign.  Please click the link in my signature to send me a PM with your full name, email address and a contact phone number so that I can follow up on this here for you.

Thanks, Nicola 

Its not letting me pm you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Leo 85 wrote: »

Thanks, Nicola 

Its not letting me pm you.
    I'll PM you now and you'll be able to reply to my message.

Thanks, Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Baldygoochyboo

Hi.exact same thing is happening to me.i got a txt with password.opened email,put in password&just brought me to 365 homepage.am i doing something wrong?any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing DocuSign. Can you please try accessing it using a different device? If it still won't work, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Advertisement

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing DocuSign. Can you please try accessing it using a different device? If it still won't work, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Tara

Hi Tara,i tried this, using a pc&same result.

What can i do next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

What can i do next?

Thanks for getting back to us. In this case I'd ask you to call our lending section on 0818 200 334 and the advisers there will be able to arrange a new email and PIN to be sent out to you so that this doesn't happen again.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Agr1f

Hi , received docusign email but no password via, have rang 3times , no more credit , shall I just wait?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Agr1f,

Thanks for your post here on boards.

You should receive the code shortly after receiving the DocuSign.

If you haven't received the code within 24-48 hours then I would advise that you contact our lending department on 0818 200 334 and an advisor will be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Agr1f

Rang this morning, got it squared away. Many thanks.

Advertisement