Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age restrictions on master account

Options
  • 19-11-2017 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be going abroad for a couple of months for work and have a bit if a problem.

My son's favourite game is plants v zombies 2 so I went about setting up a second account for him on the ps4 so he could play it and the likes of gta5 and all the rest would be restricted to him.
    Turns out though that even though it's a 7 rayed game you actily need to be 13 to have an origins account to be able to play it.
    So I decide to delete that account and just apply age restrictions to my own account and leave that open to him to use as I have done in the past but it now appears that the restrictions can only apply to sub accounts or am I missing something.

Any help appreciated.

Advertisement