Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My gift top up from Friday disappeared from my account.

Options
  • 19-11-2017 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

Hi on Friday morning I done a quick 5 Euro top up through My Eir on the website, I received a notification on 17th November at 8.02 am that my balance was now 5.06 euros yet when i send my first text in sunday  i'm informed that my credit is only 5 cent.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi on Friday morning I done a quick 5 Euro top up through My Eir on the website, I received a notification on 17th November at 8.02 am that my balance was now 5.06 euros yet when i send my first text in sunday  i'm informed that my credit is only 5 cent.
    Hi bodhrandude, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

The credit could have been used for data or if you have an add-on already on your account this will happen.

Would you like to PM me your mobile, PIN and name on the account and I'll check this for you? 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement