Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum gift card expiring soon - can I use anywhere

Options
  • 19-11-2017 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just realised one of my children has a gift card from Dundrum (MasterCard) with over €100 on it. Was pirchased last December/November so need to use it soon to avoid monthly fee. I read before that because it is a MasterCard, it can be used in any shop (not in Dundrum) accepting MasterCard. Can anybody tell me if this is true? Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I saw somebody use one in a local greengrocers recently : just like any payment card.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭snor

That would be great! Hate buying something for the sake of it. Will try in my local supermarket later. Better give daughter the cash or I will be in trouble :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭snor

That's great news. Thank you for your prompt replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know if you can get refunds on tesco gift card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

As far as I know Tesco do not offer refunds on giftcards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

You could transfer it to a Revolut account but it would charge 1%

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

You could use the original card to buy a new gift card in dundrum and give yourself another year to use it. That's how the blanch ones operate anyway.

Advertisement