Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 4 player splitscreen

Options
  • 19-11-2017 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭

After picking up new controllers on the gamestop deal.
    Now have controllers for the kids,missus and me.
    Just need some good 4 player split screen games.
    We have borderlands and castle crashers.
    Seen overcooked and beach buggy racing,any good are they?
    Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

honda boi wrote: »
    After picking up new controllers on the gamestop deal.
    Now have controllers for the kids,missus and me.
    Just need some good 4 player split screen games.
    We have borderlands and castle crashers.
    Seen overcooked and beach buggy racing,any good are they?
    Any other suggestions?

Overcooked is great, the more players the better. Fusion frenzy is supposed to be worth a look too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah the original Fusion Frenzy comes to mind, amazing fun for friends/family and it's backwards compatible, think you can get it on the online store. It's pretty much like Mario Party.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

castle crashers and mine craft is what myself, 2 kids and missus play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭MissMayo

I agree with Overcooked, very fun game, absolutely hilarious! Had a great time playing it with my husband so I can imagine how much more fun it would be with two more people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭honda boi

Thanks guys.
    We have Minecraft aswell and not our kind of game :p
    Looks like I should pick up overcooked and fusion frenzy.
    Checked for fusion frenzy on the store but found the original Xbox version. Is this one up scaled to Xbox one quality?
    Any idea if overcooked is ever cheaper then €16? :p

• Advertisement

honda boi wrote: »
    Any idea if overcooked is ever cheaper then €16? :p

We buy most of our digital games through the Brazilian marketplace. (Just switch your console region in the settings and restart it, but a BRL currency card from somewhere online, I use cardscodes.com, and add the currency to your account by redeeming the code.) A lot of games in Brazil are roughly half the price that the Irish store charges for them. Overcooked is 39BRL which is just over €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

MissMayo wrote: »
    I agree with Overcooked, very fun game, absolutely hilarious! Had a great time playing it with my husband so I can imagine how much more fun it would be with two more people. :)

You still married after playing it? :pac:

+1 For overcooked wjen it comes to couch multiplayer. Just keep in mind, you will find out your partners real colours during it. :D Never sow my misses from that prospective.

I dont know if Towerfall ascend is on xbox, but I played it with friends on ps4. Its best 4 player madness I played with friends.

Happy Dungeons is 4 player split screen and it's free. Be warned it's pretty repetitive though.

You still married after playing it? :pac:

Just about, my husband played quietly while I barked orders and blamed him every time my character skid into lava or icy water. He understands me well enough to know when to ignore me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,409 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Dungeon Defenders 1 on the 360 (works on xbox one)

My kids love that game, it's actually great for kids and families on splitscreen because they have to really work as a team to stop the bad guys, and the game is simple enough that even younger kids can join in (aged 5 and above probably)

If you like mariokart style games, Sonic All Stars Racing is fun and supports 4 player split screen

• Advertisement
Advertisement