Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer available

Options
  • 19-11-2017 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone :)

I'm a 27y old singer/songwriter/musician, I live in Dublin (near the Red Line LUAS) and available for musical projects. I've been singing for +13 years, and had many bands between 2005-2009. Got away from it for a bit and was only keeping a YouTube channel and releasing stuff online on my own, but now definitely want to start to work with other Musicians/Producers and do gigs again.

I'm up to try any styles, but I'm guessing my voice would fit better with folk/acoustic/electroacoustic stuff as it's not that 'big'. My main influences at the moment are Aurora, Anneke van Giersbergen, Lana del Rey and Bonobo. Here's my channel: youtube.com/dayanekin (it has originals and covers that range from Disney songs to Heavy Metal haha)

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Comments

Advertisement