Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir terrible customer setvice

Options
  • 19-11-2017 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am interested to know if anyone else experienced Eir not willing to give out unlock code although assured by two customer service personal that I would receive it in ten days . I am not in a contract and my phone has been fully paid for for two years . Customer care line is unresponsive despite giving opening hours of 8am-8pm. Shop assistants can do nothing to help .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Koala2 wrote: »
    I am interested to know if anyone else experienced Eir not willing to give out unlock code although assured by two customer service personal that I would receive it in ten days . I am not in a contract and my phone has been fully paid for for two years . Customer care line is unresponsive despite giving opening hours of 8am-8pm. Shop assistants can do nothing to help .
    Hi Koala2,

Sorry to hear you're having issues trying to get your unlocking code. Can you PM me your number, PIN and full name please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Derekblake

EIR Customer service is awful! I have emailed, I have messaged on FB, I have called to the store etc No one can get a supervisor or someone who actually knows what their role is...everyone seems to know what their role ISNT. Yesterday I was fobbed around to 4 people and was on hold for 1 hour 17 minutes, only I had to hang up. I had ordered a phone for €799, paid for it with my debit card, they couldn’t fulfill my order and was told it would be refunded to my account within 5 days. It hasn’t. Everyone is ignoring me telling me you need to hang up and dial this no, u need to speak with this person etc etc This is Day 15. Surely at this stage this is stealing?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Derekblake wrote: »
    EIR Customer service is awful! I have emailed, I have messaged on FB, I have called to the store etc No one can get a supervisor or someone who actually knows what their role is...everyone seems to know what their role ISNT. Yesterday I was fobbed around to 4 people and was on hold for 1 hour 17 minutes, only I had to hang up. I had ordered a phone for €799, paid for it with my debit card, they couldn’t fulfill my order and was told it would be refunded to my account within 5 days. It hasn’t. Everyone is ignoring me telling me you need to hang up and dial this no, u need to speak with this person etc etc This is Day 15. Surely at this stage this is stealing?!
    Hi Derekblake, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement