Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning commute, city to ucd

Options
  • 19-11-2017 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi there, would greatly appreciate if someone could advise.

For the next few months i need to get from the city centre (four courts) to ucd (Newman) for a 9am start. Come spring and on days when the weather is good cycling seems the best option but I need another way to get there when the weather is rotten.

Any suggestions on how best to do this, or perhaps what options i should avoid?

I could get the 145 from the quays. Should I get in for 9 if I got the bus at 8:10? Or would it be quicker on foot to kildare street then bus from there? Im guessing traffic, even with a bus lane, can be painfully slow at this time? Another option could be to dart from tara to booterstown and cycle to ucd on an old bike that I would leave at booterstown/ucd.

Any help or suggestions would be great!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lukedriftwood

you can take 39A/145, allow at least 45min from city centre to UCD around rush hour.

Advertisement