Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd box for recording

Options
  • 19-11-2017 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Are you able to get a second EIR box for your house which will let you record yet?

If not any plans for this to happen?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Are you able to get a second EIR box for your house which will let you record yet?

If not any plans for this to happen?

Thanks
    Hi Irishgyy1983,

Unfortunately, it is still not possible to record on a multiroom box. We don't currently have any indication of when/if this feature will be available in the future.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

Any update on this EIR?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Any update on this EIR?

Thanks
    Hi irishguy1983 ,

*If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

Any update on this EIR?

Thanks
    Hi irishguy1983 ,

*If you PM me your full name and your account number I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Can you please just tell me if this service is available or not? I believe it wasn't available in the past

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Any update on this EIR?

Thanks
    Hi irishguy1983 ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Can you please just tell me if this service is available or not? I believe it wasn't available in the past

Thanks
    I have verified this with the relevant department and Unfortunately, it is not available to record on a multiroom box. We have no indication if/when this feature will become available in the future.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement