Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super 11s

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Was only half listening! Didn't realise there was another verse to AnabhF and just caught line about "oiche" which I though was part of the US one.

Clare defence was brilliant.

Only positive for Dublin and Gilroy is that it brings them all together and they had a good work out but came up well short of Galway's physicality and first touch. Sutcliffe was good in fairness for someone who has not played seriously for a few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 goldfinger4296

Jesus poor Pa O'Connor is absolutely stumbling his way through this acceptance speech
    Pat has a stammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 goldfinger4296

Painful to watch!

Jetlag coming back this way is horrific, fun flight home!
    What was painful to watch , the games or are you taking the piss regarding Pat O Connors stammer as well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

What was painful to watch , the games or are you taking the piss regarding Pat O Connors stammer as well.

The whole presentation, why would I do that to a person who it was fairly obvious had a stammer? Rubbish about the flight home, the questions.

The introducing of the guests, the interview and the presentation finally - guy finished the interview and it looked like he forgot about the trophy. None of the branding behind them as they spoke as per norm - sponsor should have presented it, pretty sure when announcing Pairic Duffy wasn't there in the group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Pat has a stammer.
    His delivery was fine, it was the fact he had so many different things to remember and list off all at once immediately after a match that dragged on for ages. No player is doing well in that situation. He didn't even get a speech either it was an interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Painful to watch!

Jetlag coming back this way is horrific, fun flight home!

I was on the flight back last night/this morning. No problems, made work at 7.30. Conor McGrath was the only Clare player on it. The rest of them are on this evenings flight.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

finbarrk wrote: »
    I was on the flight back last night/this morning. No problems, made work at 7.30. Conor McGrath was the only Clare player on it. The rest of them are on this evenings flight.

You got to tell me your secret - I came back from NY and the jetlag was horrific!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Strawberry HillBilly

Thought the use of the high vis ball was a great addition. Very visible on TV, definitely should be trialled here during the league in my opinion.

Edit : looks like I am not the only one who thinks it would be a good idea :)
    https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/yellow-sliotars-set-for-use-in-championship-36334731.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement