Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry is pretty hard to understand

Options
  • 19-11-2017 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I like learning it but it really takes a long time before I fully understand the chapter. I'm currently having a tough time understanding any of Electronic Structure of Atoms.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 naomi powers

Chemistry is REALLY hard to understand for some people. In fifth year i hated it with a passion and didnt study for any tests until the night before but now in sixth year i actually like learning it. The way i learn is by making mind maps because the book we use gives useless information and doesnt specify what you need to know for the exam. Maybe try the mind map idea for Electronic Configuration and do lots of exam questions so you can know exactly what the question is looking for. Marking schemes are so important and try watching videos because those help me learn things much faster.

Advertisement