Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hand painted china -Angelica Kauffman

• 19-11-2017 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have a set of cups, saucers and plates with Angelica Kauffman inscribed on each piece. My grand uncle brought them from Czechoslovakia in the 1930s and I wondered if anyone knows if they are worth anything or indeed what I could do with them. I looked up the artist, she was born in late 18th C and was also a portrait artist. The china has Goddesses in the Garden scenes and are cobalt blue with a gold trim. Any info greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement