Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Broadband Fault Status

Options
  • 20-11-2017 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

My broadband has been out since Wednesday last, I logged a fault early Wednesday morning and have heard nothing since. I just looked on My Eir and the status is still showing as 'logged'  Would it be possible to check this for me please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hoagy wrote: »
    My broadband has been out since Wednesday last, I logged a fault early Wednesday morning and have heard nothing since. I just looked on My Eir and the status is still showing as 'logged'  Would it be possible to check this for me please.
    Hi there,

If you PM me your account number and full name I'll check on this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Hoagy

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Pm sent, thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Pm sent, thank you.
    Thanks, I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

Advertisement