Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco vouchers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yes, points and extra points on certain products but no money off vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Got nothing from Tesco other than my Christmas Clubcard mailing and the vouchers I had saved for in the Christmas saving scheme. No money off vouchers. Guess they only send them to those they are trying to attract back to the store. Considering I spent over 3k over the year with them they obviously don't value my custom enough to send them anything to me.

My extra vouchers came separately, they always do.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

vicwatson wrote: »
    These 15 off 70 spend vouchers, does Tesco allow you use a 10 off 50 Dunnes Stores in combination with one of their 15 off 70 ones?

So, spend 70 and get 25 off???

No, but you can split the shop if it’s over €70, so use the Tesco voucher on €70, then the dunnes one if you spend another €50 - ask cashier to stop ringing goods at €70

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

No, but you can split the shop if it’s over €70, so use the Tesco voucher on €70, then the dunnes one if you spend another €50 - ask cashier to stop ringing goods at €70

So it’s spend €120 to get €25 off.
    There’s also a voucher for €6 offFand F but you have to spend €30

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Got nothing from Tesco other than my Christmas Clubcard mailing and the vouchers I had saved for in the Christmas saving scheme. No money off vouchers.
    This could be because you used the christmas saving scheme.
    Considering I spent over 3k over the year with them they obviously don't value my custom enough to send them anything to me.
    Or conversely you could say they obviously do not feel they have to attract you into the shop.

I got 3x5 off 25 spends a few weeks ago, on their own. I got 3x10 off 50 spends last week with my other vouchers. I never do big shops in tesco and put it down to that.

I know a guy who does only 2-3 online shops a year in tesco and he gets vouchers sent quite a bit, considering how little he uses it. In bargain alerts it seems the same, many people who buy very little there are sent them.

I wonder if anyone else not getting vouchers used the christmas saving scheme, or any other sort of bonus scheme -and if they do big shops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

rubadub wrote: »
    This could be because you used the christmas saving scheme.

Or conversely you could say they obviously do not feel they have to attract you into the shop.

I got 3x5 off 25 spends a few weeks ago, on their own. I got 3x10 off 50 spends last week with my other vouchers. I never do big shops in tesco and put it down to that.

I know a guy who does only 2-3 online shops a year in tesco and he gets vouchers sent quite a bit, considering how little he uses it. In bargain alerts it seems the same, many people who buy very little there are sent them.

I wonder if anyone else not getting vouchers used the christmas saving scheme, or any other sort of bonus scheme -and if they do big shops.

I rarely shop there and don't use the saving scheme and didn't get any vouchers either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

I got three spend 60 save €6, I feel ripped off when other people getting 20%, we do all our shopping there so it's probably that their computer algorithm works out it doesn't need to entice us into the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

The spend and save vouchers are definitely targetted to bring you back or increase your spend. Average spend in tesco is ~€100 every two weeks - I then got €25 off €150 valid for the next 3 weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I got 10 of 50 vouchers in with my club card reward vouchers.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I used the Christmas saving scheme and didn't get any spend and save vouchers. Another person in my household got three €5 off €25 vouchers though (they shop in Tesco only occasionally so I end up using these vouchers).

• Advertisement
Advertisement