Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This ranks as some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced

Options
  • 20-11-2017 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, I purchased the first, of what was going to be 3 prepay mobile phones as Christmas presents last Tuesday. The delivery failed as I had used a Parcel Motel address and apparently the package needs to be signed for on delivery. I have spent over 3 hours this morning being passed from department to department, trying first to track down the phone and then trying to arrange a refund so I can start the whole process again. Everyone I spoke to including 2 online chat reps told me they could do nothing for me and passed me on to another Rep, I spent over an hour and a half on hold with the 1800 777 729 number I was given at the end, no answer or any indication if it was going to be answered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Witchy.ie wrote: »
    Hi, I purchased the first, of what was going to be 3 prepay mobile phones as Christmas presents last Tuesday. The delivery failed as I had used a Parcel Motel address and apparently the package needs to be signed for on delivery. I have spent over 3 hours this morning being passed from department to department, trying first to track down the phone and then trying to arrange a refund so I can start the whole process again. Everyone I spoke to including 2 online chat reps told me they could do nothing for me and passed me on to another Rep, I spent over an hour and a half on hold with the 1800 777 729 number I was given at the end, no answer or any indication if it was going to be answered.
    Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with your order so far. Can you PM me your account number and full name, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Witchy.ie

The SAGA continues, so far this morning I've spent over 3 hours listening to the same four crappy songs on your answering system. After 2.5 hours someone finally answered, I told him the details for the 20th time and he puts me on hold for so far 35 mins and counting. I bought the damned phone at your online store and because I don't have an account with you it appears nobody can do anything apart from passing me around to other people who can't do anything. Jesus if I was considering opening an account with you guys I'm well and truly cured of that notion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Witchy.ie wrote: »
    The SAGA continues, so far this morning I've spent over 3 hours listening to the same four crappy songs on your answering system. After 2.5 hours someone finally answered, I told him the details for the 20th time and he puts me on hold for so far 35 mins and counting. I bought the damned phone at your online store and because I don't have an account with you it appears nobody can do anything apart from passing me around to other people who can't do anything. Jesus if I was considering opening an account with you guys I'm well and truly cured of that notion.
    Hi,

I have responded to your PM about this. I will chase this up for you to see what's happening with your order.

- Adam

Advertisement