If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55inch TV - recommendation between these please?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

shoutman wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to buy a TV. Will be used exclusively for watching netflix or skygo via PC.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202523-55uj670v.aspx

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202986-400326.aspx

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202656-55n5700.aspx

Would you be able to recommend me one from the above and PM with a euro price including delivery to Dublin?

Thanks
    Hi Shoutman.

I would go for the LG 55UJ670 as it would be the better of the 3 listed.

Unfortunately the best price would be the web price on this one at £599.00.

Also comes with our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭madmac187

Hi Apologies for jacking the thread. I am interested in this model for Black Friday and will purchase. I understand you won't have pricing until tomorrow evening, but I'm just getting my speak in is all to hear back for price.

Thanks again.

madmac187 wrote: »
    Hi Apologies for jacking the thread. I am interested in this model for Black Friday and will purchase. I understand you won't have pricing until tomorrow evening, but I'm just getting my speak in is all to hear back for price.

Thanks again.
    Hi MadMac187.

Prices go live on Thursday evening on our website .co.uk and .ie

Keep your eye on them as they will be the first place to get the pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seandrogba

Hi,

I am confused which TV you recommend. The LG 55UJ670 is £599 or €829 on your site rather than £549.
    The 55UJ630V is £549 so I am not sure exactly which one you meant in your response.

Thanks,

seandrogba wrote: »
    Hi,

I am confused which TV you recommend. The LG 55UJ670 is £599 or €829 on your site rather than £549.
    The 55UJ630V is £549 so I am not sure exactly which one you meant in your response.

Thanks,
    Hi Seandrogba.

Sorry the 55UJ670 is priced at £599 and the 55UJ630 at £549

The better of the two would be the 670 version.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.