Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debenhams tralee

Options
  • 20-11-2017 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Is Debenhams closing in January?
    Miserable in there now, stock lines disappearing.Hardly any customers.
    Anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

The one in Limerick has been like that for years and it's still open. It's a kip in all honesty. I don't know how it hasn't closed yet.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Is Debenhams closing in January?
    Miserable in there now, stock lines disappearing.Hardly any customers.
    Anyone know anything about it?

No it’s not closing. I was in there last week & it seems well stocked to me.

Would be a pity, can be handy for suits, shirts, shoes, ties etc.

Though someone should tell all Debenhams that Maine is the most twee and boring brand of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭phormium

Probably fits a certain age demographic, I've actually bought a few things in Maine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

I believe OP has a little axe to grind

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I'm starting to think the same! Its not the first post by this OP about Debenhams or Manor shopping centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Not a single "rumour" he has ever stated has been true.

Here's a tip for Manor West for all of ye. If ye park near the Debenhams block, instead of walking to the main doors at either end, take a short cut through the coffee shop (is it Gloria Jeans?), they have a door to the outside (presume smoking) area.

It could save you minutes over the course of a year, minutes that could be better spent with friends or family or doing something you really like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Yes indeed...like reading the next 'chore sex' post and see who gets wound up like a rubber band

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Here's a tip for Manor West for all of ye.  If ye park near the Debenhams block, instead of walking to the main doors at either end, take a short cut through the coffee shop (is it Gloria Jeans?), they have a door to the outside (presume smoking) area.  
    You can also cut through Sam McCauleys chemist which also has it's own external door.

• Advertisement

ongarboy wrote: »
    You can also cut through Sam McCauleys chemist which also has it's own external door.

Oh no, it lacks the excitement of boldly going through the coffee shop without buying a single item, plus it doesn't have the same time saving feel about it because it's near the main door on that side.

No no, Gloria Jean's is the big kahuna...

Advertisement