Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Foreign Credit Check

• 20-11-2017 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi has anyone had to obtain this for AIB?
    I lived in Australia for a few years, came home last April and have just been approved in principle for a mortgage.

When I first arrived home I went into AIB to ask about what I needed to do to get a mortgage and was told about the foreign credit check and so I applied for this back in April through Experian and was meant to get it within 10 days but it never came. I've applied again and still no sign so hoping it comes through soon as if it doesnt I may have to go to another bank.

We really want to get the ball rolling asap and as we have no bank a/c's in Australia we cant even get a letter from them.

Does anyone know if there is any ways around this?

Advertisement