Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the incentive for existing users?

Options
  • 20-11-2017 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, After trying twice this morning to get thru to the loyalty team, and waiting 30minutes before call answered,I was hoping to renew our contract with Eir. We have been a customer of Eirs for the last few years. I see that Eir is offering new users, 35euro p/m first 6 months, 40euro for remaining 6month. We currently pay 67 euro p/m (broadband/landline), so was hoping that our monthly bill could be improved. However the best deal that the lady in loyalty would give me was 57p/m(first 6months) and 70 there after. Anyway, its a no brainer for me to switch provider with the latest vodafone/sky deals, so I just wanted to provide feedback, as to why ye have lost another customer. Please look after existing customers! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

MackPaddy wrote: »
    Hi, After trying twice this morning to get thru to the loyalty team, and waiting 30minutes before call answered,I was hoping to renew our contract with Eir. We have been a customer of Eirs for the last few years. I see that Eir is offering new users, 35euro p/m first 6 months, 40euro for remaining 6month. We currently pay 67 euro p/m (broadband/landline), so was hoping that our monthly bill could be improved. However the best deal that the lady in loyalty would give me was 57p/m(first 6months) and 70 there after. Anyway, its a no brainer for me to switch provider with the latest vodafone/sky deals, so I just wanted to provide feedback, as to why ye have lost another customer. Please look after existing customers! 
    Hi MackPaddy,

Thanks for getting in touch and providing us with your feedback. I understand that this is frustrating, however, the offers available online are for new customers only. I can't offer you any better offers from here I'm afraid.

I am sorry t hear that you are considering changing providers over this. I have passed your feedback on to the relevant department.

- Adam

Advertisement