Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching/Adding name on account

Options
  • 20-11-2017 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to see about adding my husbands name to the broadband bill as he uses partially for business (still mainly residential) so can claim a % as expenses.
    How do i go about doing this or do i have to switch whole thing to his name as i generally deal with any management of the account so don't' really want my name removed either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

guideanna wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to see about adding my husbands name to the broadband bill as he uses partially for business (still mainly residential) so can claim a % as expenses.
    How do i go about doing this or do i have to switch whole thing to his name as i generally deal with any management of the account so don't' really want my name removed either.
    Hi guideanna, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

The customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement