Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineers on cutting trees

Options
  • 20-11-2017 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So i had an eir Engineer out last week who said he couldn't do my install due to branches in the way but said they would be back in a week with equipment to cut them down (he asked me and my neighbor for permission and took pictures), Today a second Engineer came out to attempt an install (seemingly oblivious to the previous attempt) he informed me that eir would not clear the route for the cable, and i would have to cut the branches. some of the branches are on my trees, some are on my neighbors , the line passes across both property's. So will i have to cut them or is Eir going to ?

Regards 
    Trevor.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Trevorbab wrote: »
    So i had an eir Engineer out last week who said he couldn't do my install due to branches in the way but said they would be back in a week with equipment to cut them down (he asked me and my neighbor for permission and took pictures), Today a second Engineer came out to attempt an install (seemingly oblivious to the previous attempt) he informed me that eir would not clear the route for the cable, and i would have to cut the branches. some of the branches are on my trees, some are on my neighbors , the line passes across both property's. So will i have to cut them or is Eir going to ?

Regards 
    Trevor.
    Hi Trevorbab, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Apologies for the delays incurred and confusion with your order, I understand this frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Trevorbab

Thanks, Just Pm'd you there with the details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Trevorbab wrote: »
    Thanks, Just Pm'd you there with the details
    Perfect, thanks.

I'll come back to you soon through PM's

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement