Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Kitchens to rent

Options
  • 20-11-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

Does anyone know of a kitchen space in waterford where you can rent for food production? Please let me know if you know of anywhere or If you have advise on it. Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: I've moved this into the Waterford City forum because you're much more likely to get replies here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Would Hook & Ladder do it? they have a cookery class space upstairs with probably 15-20 benches, i'm sure you could rent one for a few hours a day / week

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Not Waterford I know, but the Thomastown School of Food has an incubation kitchen for food producers.

https://schooloffood.ie/incubation-kitchen

Advertisement