Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrick-On-Shannon Wind Harps

Options
  • 20-11-2017 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering does anyone have any information on the wind harps installed in Carrick-on-Shannon? Are they still installed there and if so, do they work properly?

I'm looking to possibly travel to record them for a project, but as I'm living in Limerick and do not drive, it is an almost full day of travelling to record them. It would be very disappointing if they barely even made a sound!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Star55

Hi Sorry only seeing your post now so I am not sure if you got the information you were looking for. They were installed by the Leitrim Arts team which are part of the County Council. Contact the Arts Officer Philip Delemere. Yes they are still there and you can hear sounds when the wind blows in the right direction, nice feature on the water!

Hope this helps
    Good luck with the project
    S

Advertisement