Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Mobile- Billing query

Options
  • 20-11-2017 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

This unfortunately goes back to last August when I contacted Eir to see if my contract was up. It was, so I agreed to go on to a 30 day rolling contract sim only all inclusive calls, text and 15Gb of data for €25.

I got a bill then 2 months later and the update had not been made, so I contacted Eir who informed me that my account was on the old system, so the change to the new package was not made. 

To resolve this, a new account was to be setup for me on the new system for the 30 day rolling contract sim only all inclusive calls, text and 15Gb of data for €25. My old account was set to close, refunding me whatever over payments were made and also for the month in advance that I had paid. 

The old account is closed, but can you verify that the refund amount was correct? 

Unfortunately on my new account I am being charged €30 p/m and not the €25 I signed up for. Can you please look into this? I was informed on Saturday that this 30 was the 25 plus tax? I don't remember eir ever advertising amounts less tax, but open to correction on this. 

Appreciate any help on this as I don't want to phone in or go on the online chat as I just keep getting passed to a different rep 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ballyv24 wrote: »
    This unfortunately goes back to last August when I contacted Eir to see if my contract was up. It was, so I agreed to go on to a 30 day rolling contract sim only all inclusive calls, text and 15Gb of data for €25.

I got a bill then 2 months later and the update had not been made, so I contacted Eir who informed me that my account was on the old system, so the change to the new package was not made. 

To resolve this, a new account was to be setup for me on the new system for the 30 day rolling contract sim only all inclusive calls, text and 15Gb of data for €25. My old account was set to close, refunding me whatever over payments were made and also for the month in advance that I had paid. 

The old account is closed, but can you verify that the refund amount was correct? 

Unfortunately on my new account I am being charged €30 p/m and not the €25 I signed up for. Can you please look into this? I was informed on Saturday that this 30 was the 25 plus tax? I don't remember eir ever advertising amounts less tax, but open to correction on this. 

Appreciate any help on this as I don't want to phone in or go on the online chat as I just keep getting passed to a different rep 
    Hi Ballyv24, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your bills. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Ballyv24 wrote: »
    PM Sent
    Thanks.

I'll come back to you soon through PM's. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement