Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin mobile €5 offer for Virgin B.B. customers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,556 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Be aware that the only way I could get them to cancel was to port my number out. 3 months later and they still hadn't done it...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,014 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

How do you mean stop topping up🤔 this is a very old thread and the sim offer is bill pay.

This said, if your referring to the new offer which is €5 per month also, yes it's a sim only offer, €5for 6 months, then €25 pm and can be cancelled with 30 days notice at any time, this said if your cancelling take note of end date and port your number out during that notice period or you'll run into difficulties trying to port number if account closed.

I just got the new sim offer, very impressed with speeds but using it as a spare, not porting number.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement