Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New eir fiber bundle phone not working

Options
  • 20-11-2017 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi
    I got connected to an eir fiber Home bundle nearly three weeks ago and despite 3 calls to customer service the phone service still isn’t active . The last call I made on Friday I was informed the service would be live from today but still nothing , can someone update me please as I have received my bill in the last few days for a bundle that isn’t as advertised
    Rgds
    Shooter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

shooter69 wrote: »
    Hi
    I got connected to an eir fiber Home bundle nearly three weeks ago and despite 3 calls to customer service the phone service still isn’t active . The last call I made on Friday I was informed the service would be live from today but still nothing , can someone update me please as I have received my bill in the last few days for a bundle that isn’t as advertised
    Rgds
    Shooter
    Hi Shooter,

Sorry to hear your phone still isn't active. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭shooter69

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Shooter,

Sorry to hear your phone still isn't active. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam
    Pm sent Adam
    Rgds
    Shooter 69

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

shooter69 wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Shooter,

- Adam
    Pm sent Adam
    Rgds
    Shooter 69
    Thanks, I'll get back to your PM shortly.

- Adam

Advertisement