Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act One Scene III - Red Moon over Thurmunton

1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Othegre is walloped by the tentacle hard in the back and fired into the air into the chasm.

However she stops midair, looks like falling isn't a problem any more. She floats there in mid-air, before kicking with all her might to land on Saeros's magic cart.

The blob begins to amass a huge amount of magical energy, Saeros can tell it'll be enough to blitz fry the entire floor within a minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Ooc :Punch it, chewie! I mean Elfie!

OOC: Saeros give me a Wisdom check and an Intelligence check

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Saeros guns the magical engine, wringing every erg of energy from the crystal into upward thrust towards the exit.
    "Cloak, in my backpack...use it to keep the sunlight off"

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

"what's wrong with my sack-hat? ****ing elves, such snobs..."
    She rummages in Saeros's pack for Betty's cloak, staying well away from his smelly neck

• Advertisement

The engines begin to fire up slowly and then with a powerful blast fire straight through the Soet blob incinerating it. The latent magical energy remains and begins to implode as a shrinking sphere as Othegre and Saeros rocket across the room and toward the sunlit shaft in front of them.

Saeros stares at the panel and realises how to use its magical sensing equipment to hone in on Moy's trail and turn the cart up to full speed.

They explode out of the complex, just as the entire place erupts in a massive explosion, shattering the canyon walls and causing the canyon itself to be sealed off from the collapsing rock. The mushroom cloud rises high into the sky, easily visible from Thurmunton, as Othegre and Saeros speed through the Forests and onward to Sanderjarn. Only stopping to take in the sunset at the edge of the blight mountains.

sIUbp2.jpg

Both: 3000XP

You owe me a life, knife ears!
    I'm not Renfield to your Count, get yer own damned food.
    /Waves pointy stick again, just in case.

Moy seems to be in the mountains, that's where we are heading. Hopefully the rest of the gang made it out too. Shame about 'piph, a workhorse perhaps but a gentle soul.

/I cast a nervous eye on the sun setting and gauge the distance left to travel.
    You might be walking the last mile or two.

Ooc: I'll need my new class details to do anything with that xp. I'll also need to know if I got to keep my sack full of goodies, including that spell book. Finally, I grabbed Betty's remains while I was stuggling to understand where I was. Did I get them or were they deep inside the blob?

Oh, and it's now Canon that I am Han.

@oldgoat - sorry, that was more of an "I died for you, get over here and get this slime off me" than an invitation to dinner...

OOC: Details coming now.
    You got Betty's bones and the stuff.

Lvl up!

Now lvl 2. I'll post updated details tomorrow.
    Booty from the pit and spacecamp:
    Tumunz's Cloak of unknown prowess, currently being used to prevent the vamp from getting suntanned.
    Pocket full of gems prised from the teleporting chair.
    Magic floating flying space cart called AlanTracey
    A sad memory of 'piph the horse and all the equipment that was on her.

• Advertisement

Othegre tries to remember if they sealed the door to the tomb or not. And how much feed she left out for Clipclop. She looks back at the canyon. No tears come, or perhaps they did and they were burned away by the honking great explosion.

She is very, very hungry.

Othegre Godslayer. Othegre, Reaper of the Divine. Celestial Stalker...
    "What's that Simon?... Yes of course I can count, what's that got to do with anything. There's only one of me!"

It occurs to her that they should turn around. Soetard needs to know it's changing it's name to Othegregrad. She let's it go - the sun is setting and the elf seems tense.

Ooc :
    Haul -
    Eye gems worth 600 gp
    A topaz idol that no longer glows.
    Betty's skull and femur
    A big elfen spell book
    A finger with a ring.
    A curious pin.
    Whatever scrolls, books, boxes and tat Fourier allowed me to grab before Soet telepunched me.

Advertisement