Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

package installation query

Options
  • 20-11-2017 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

I helped order the Eir bb/ph €40 package through bonkers at weekend for my folks and they cancelled their vodaphone package at the same time. Will Eir have to wait to begin service when the 30 days (i think) Voda notice period is finished? Obviously dont want to be paying for both for more than a couple of days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

sweetie wrote: »
    I helped order the Eir bb/ph €40 package through bonkers at weekend for my folks and they cancelled their vodaphone package at the same time. Will Eir have to wait to begin service when the 30 days (i think) Voda notice period is finished? Obviously dont want to be paying for both for more than a couple of days.
    Hi sweetie,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me the eir account number and full name open the account I'll check on this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement