Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Query - no online response

Options
  • 20-11-2017 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hello....I wanted to query my latest bill from Eir and have tried emailing twice in the past 10 days but have got no response. It states all queries will be answered within 2 hours but I havent received any sort of reply yet! Can you please help me out here - i can pm details as necessary. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Walt Grace wrote: »
    Hello....I wanted to query my latest bill from Eir and have tried emailing twice in the past 10 days but have got no response. It states all queries will be answered within 2 hours but I havent received any sort of reply yet! Can you please help me out here - i can pm details as necessary. Thanks
    Hi Walt Grace,

Sorry to hear you haven't received a response to your email yet. If you PM me your account number, full name and the query you have on your bill I'll look into it for you.

- Adam

Advertisement