Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carplan Demon 8pc Valeting Gift Pack £9.74 eurocarparts with code

• 20-11-2017 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

Code only works on the UK site
    https://www.eurocarparts.com

Postage to ROI is £3.95 or free to PM/PW

BLACKFRIDAY
    code for this price + 3.5% cashback with topcashback.co.uk or quidco.co.uk

https://www.eurocarparts.com

You may need to clear your cookies for to get the full discount. courtesy of HUKD.
    Everything you need to clean and shine your car the Demon way.

Demon Clean

The multi-purpose interior and exterior cleaner leaves the surfaces of your car squeaky clean in a fraction of the time. Subtle Citrus fragrance.

Demon Shine Spray on Shine

Spray on formulation top-gloss treatment provides a just waxed finish without the hard work! No hard rubbing or polishing, just a mirror finish shine that lasts for weeks. Use on paintwork, wheels and bumpers.

Demon Tyres

Silicone free Tyre Shine for wet look tyres. The easy one-step action provides shine & protection that lasts. The no wipe formula leaves a long lasting wet-look that seals in shine!

Demon Wheels

A universal wheel cleaner suitable for use on all wheels including chrome, plastic alloys and split rims. The active formula removes baked on brake dust, road grime and oil quickly.

Demon Foam

Creates a dense foam that clings to paintwork, effortlessly lifting dirt and contaminants from the surface. High performance detergents powerfully remove all traces of traffic film, dirt and grease leaving a streak-free finish.

Large Sponge

Super absorbent sponge absorbs water with ease.

Microfibre Cloth

Suitable for valeting and household use. The microfiber construction is highly absorbent and super soft so will not scratch any surface. Use when wet for general cleaning and when dry for smear and lint free polishing.

Air Freshener

Mighty Oak Air Freshener, keep your car smelling fresh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭yannakis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Only giving me 75p off....?
    Total - £14.24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

fletch wrote: »
    Only giving me 75p off....?
    Total - £14.24

Clear your cookies as mentioned in the op:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Clear your cookies as mentioned in the op:)

I've cleared my cookies twice, went into incognito and it still only gives me £0.75 off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

I've cleared my cookies twice, went into incognito and it still only gives me £0.75 off.

Try using on laptop .Wouldnt work on my phone had to use chrome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

UPDATE:

Going through the HUKD link in incognito worked for me:
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/thread/2832810

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Cheers op ordered 3 for Christmas presents it's a steal at that price.
    Got it to work through my phone by installing a new browser and going through the link on Hukd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Must be gone, cant find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I can't see it at all

Anyone who got this get post confirmation ? Ordered mine last Monday and still hasn’t been posted .Customer service don’t seem bothered and just replied it’s in their warehouse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

shardylan wrote: »
    Anyone who got this get post confirmation ? Ordered mine last Monday and still hasn’t been posted .Customer service don’t seem bothered and just replied it’s in their warehouse

Got a message off dhl a few hours ago so hopefully Tuesday

Hococop wrote: »
    Got a message off dhl a few hours ago so hopefully Tuesday

Did you get confirmation email saying it was on it’s way ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

shardylan wrote: »
    Did you get confirmation email saying it was on it’s way ?

Yep at 6:23 said it was on it's way and it would need to be signed for

Hococop wrote: »
    Yep at 6:23 said it was on it's way and it would need to be signed for

I’ve gotten nothing from them just confirmation that I paid . Emailed them Friday and they couldn’t have cared less .Not great customer service .Will wait and if don’t get anything tommorow I’ll email again.Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Notch000

this stuff is pretty crap tbh, got a set last christmas as a gift and ended up using the suds to clean the house windows, its not much good for anything else certainly not the car

Advertisement