Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACCA F4 Irish Variant

• 20-11-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All,

I am currently studying F4 irish variant and will be sitting it in a couple of weeks. I have been doing self study and I got my materials from a friend who did the course a couple of years ago. The big problem Im now having is finding past exam papers, The most recent on the ACCA website is from 2014 and there is only 1 exam paper on the site in the current MCQ Format. Can anybody help??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭CassieManson

ACCA don't publish these papers now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 irishmiss17

dont publish the exam papers on the website now? or do you mean something else?

dont publish the exam papers on the website now? or do you mean something else?

They don't publish them anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

I've been looking at doing the Irish F4 but finding study materials is hard.

The ACCA site does have a syllabus and guidance notes for the Irish version, but – as you know – it's really difficult to find sample papers or even study texts. I'm not sure they exist yet.

According to those guidance notes, the Irish F4 has recently switched from being an adapted paper to a variant paper. I think that relates to the introduction here of the Companies Act 2014. It may be that the materials just haven't caught up.

According to those guidance notes, the Irish F4 has recently switched from being an adapted paper to a variant paper. I think that relates to the introduction here of the Companies Act 2014. It may be that the materials just haven't caught up.

Have you contacted any of the colleges? If they are offering courses they will have study materials.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I have a untouched F4 Irish variant DBS Course Book.

I am a doing a few of the other F papers and looking to sell my F1,F2,F3 and F4 books fairly reasonably as they are just taking up room in my small apartment. Let me know if interested.

Advertisement