Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning in After hours

Options
  • 20-11-2017 11:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18

On a thread in after hours I posted a detailed economic view. A user responded to me 'ok pet ' which I found demeaning and sexist. A follow on poster said 'did you burn any bras today'
    I told him 'don't ever call me pet again'
    He responded with 'that was easy!' Showing his aim was to insult me.
    In response to this I said 'yes easy to see that your post
    was sh×t. It wasnt the most educated post was it.'

Another poster on the thread also thought he was offensive, and said 'Whatever about the debate, calling people "pet" isn't on. Patronising bullsh1t.

Why on earth did I get a warning for the 'not the most educated post' comment?
    I made sure to insult the post not the poster.
    I used a censored profanity which was also used by other posters on the thread, including in the post above 'bullsh1t'

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

User sitebanned as a re-reg of a banned user so marking as resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement