Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way around Iphone passcode?

Options
  • 20-11-2017 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

So my son imputted the passcode wrong too many times :mad:
    So phone disabled. Couldnt connect to Itunes as wheres my itunes password saved..on the phone, stupid I know. Forgotten password request sent but obviously as the phone is out of use had to use my husbands phone number as contact. So now the Apple update is - status update in 2 days. Is there any quicker way around this? Obviously they will send a code to my husbands phone or how will this work?

I managed to get the phone disabled, reset it however its still requesting the passcode which I cant remember now (trying to be smart changing it so my son couldnt use it has not worked out well for me!!)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

tracey1098 wrote: »
    So my son imputted the passcode wrong too many times :mad:
    So phone disabled. Couldnt connect to Itunes as wheres my itunes password saved..on the phone, stupid I know. Forgotten password request sent but obviously as the phone is out of use had to use my husbands phone number as contact. So now the Apple update is - status update in 2 days. Is there any quicker way around this? Obviously they will send a code to my husbands phone or how will this work?

I managed to get the phone disabled, reset it however its still requesting the passcode which I cant remember now (trying to be smart changing it so my son couldnt use it has not worked out well for me!!)

Any help greatly appreciated.

bring it to a phone shop. have seen this before with an ipad and unfortunately it had to be binned. Never forget the passcode!

Advertisement