Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vokera Mynute15HE System gas Boiler and Nest controller.

Options
  • 21-11-2017 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if the gas boiler in the title is compatible with the 3rd generation Nest thermostat?

It is currently connected to a 7 day programmable controller which controls 2 heating zones and water. There is one wireless thermostat connected to the boiler and a temperature controller on the hot water tank.

I understand to control the 2 heating zones I will need 2 nests and the 2 heat links will need to be connected to the boiler.

All help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Perhaps you should try contacting the manufacturer or importer.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

The manufacturers installation instructions for the Mynute 15 HE boiler provide detailed wiring diagrams showing how to connect external controls to provide remote operation of the boiler, so yes it is possible to control it using a Nest. The MI are available online. However you will need an RGI to do the wiring.

It would be best to find an installer who is familiar with wiring multi zone heating controls with boiler interlock and they will advise you what can be done with your particular heating system.

Advertisement