Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get curtains for a boys room

Options
  • 21-11-2017 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

As the title says where can I buy these. I can’t find them anywhere! I can find plain blue or blue nursery but nothing for a toddler. Had a nightmare with little woods so that Avenue is closed. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Next
    I bought navy blackout ones a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Michael Guineys. I got curtains for my daughter's room there. There was a good selection on there website when I was shopping and they were delivered 3 days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

Try Harry Corry, Arnotts ,Home Store and More, Ikea, Home Focus/Hickeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

There were nice ones in Homestore and More a while a go. I actually ended up getting plain yellow ones in Argos as all the boys ones I found were blue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Interesting, I never heard of this. 
    Are gender-specific or toddler-specific curtains a thing you can get?
    What are they? Do they have pulls that toddlers can use or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Think they just tend to be coloured with child-centric patterns & are generally black out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Home focus usually have patterned kids ones. I wanted plain ;)
    Check out ebay.co.uk and use addresspal etc too

Advertisement