Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Sky to Eir

Options
  • 21-11-2017 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi, I have switched to Eir from Sky online. Do I need to contact Sky and cancel or is it done automatically?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

jvm76 wrote: »
    Hi, I have switched to Eir from Sky online. Do I need to contact Sky and cancel or is it done automatically?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you gave us your UAN when placing an order with us, your broadband/landline should cancel with Sky automatically, however, if you had TV with SKY you would need to cancel this your self. I'd recommend getting in touch with them, either way, to ensure that everything went through correctly on their end.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

jvm76 wrote: »

Hey, I'm thinking of doing the same.. Can you give feedback when its up and running.. TIA

Advertisement